Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day weekend

Welcome back everyone, hope you had a fabulous holiday weekend. This weekend was full of relaxing, food, and family. We had a birthday as well, which meant the traditional family birthday cake that we've had since before I can remember for pretty much every birthday. My sister and I were allowed to tackle the cake this year, and we think it turned out pretty well. At some point I'll attempt it on my own, and will create a post devoted to it at that time. Don't worry, it's definitely worth the wait.

For now, I'll leave you with a few snapshots of the weekend. Now, excuse me while I go find some lemonade and enjoy the rest of my mini-vacation from work =)

chipotle rubbed ribs

birthday cake in progress

After all that good food, I had to work it off somehow. Running with this energetic girl seemed appropriate
puppy?

No comments:

Post a Comment