Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh Oreo, what have they done to you?

So I get online this afternoon, all innocent and carefree. And what do I see but this...


What is that? It's... an Oreo? I don't believe you... this must be one of those things from the onion. But no. That's an actual cookie. I hardly ever buy cookies anymore, what with all the deliciousness that comes from making your own, but... I hate to admit it... I'm a little curious about this little guy.

Anyone tried one yet? Is it a must for all of us Oreo lovers, or will it ruin all of my childhood memories?

I need to distract myself from this newfound Oreo conundrum. Good thing Borders is going out of business and I was able to snag this book on Whoopie Pies. Another childhood favorite. I don't know about you, but when my mom drove all us kids out to the Amish market, a whoopie pie was the one thing I always begged for. And now I have a whole book full of them!

I think I'll tackle the oatmeal ones first...

No comments:

Post a Comment